Thursday, November 22, 2007

# 5, 6 & 7 Flickr

This is a test post from flickr, a fancy photo sharing thing.



My creation


Hello all especially Leslie, here is my Library Trading Card. I don't know how to put a barcode on a book but I sure know how to make you laugh. So if any libraries out there having a staff Xmas party coming up or something on next year. Blog me!
PS One more sleep till Maxine knocks off the little prick. That is a direct quote from my elderly mother! She knows what's what.
If Maxine happens to fall on her sword when Kevin gets in then Kevin 07 will always be grateful to Maxine for distracting Howard from the big picture to focus on Bennelong.
Go Maxine. We will never forget you. love Monx PS love to Leslie too!

1 comment:

The Learning 2.0 Program said...

Love back at ya (if, of course, these lovely sentiments are directed at me, in which case keep 'em coming and if not, ignore my misguided ramblings)! Keep the posts coming- I need the comic relief- Way to go Maxine!!
Cheers
Leslie