Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hello Everyone, I am alive and still in the race for completing Learning 2.0. I am way down the field, but I am going to finish. It could be like Katie Holmes's recent 'amazing NYC marathon', people are saying 'how did Mon do it and will she wear a bra! Fancy that; the woman (Katie) runs 42kms in one morning, b/c she wanted 5.29:58 hours away from Tom, and now everyone is down on her b/c she went bra-less.
Re Maxine for Bennelong. Maxine is going beautifully; she hasn't put a foot wrong in the campaign and could upset the PM's apple cart. But we are still on tender hooks as Mr Howard is as cunning as a *#$#house rat, so the candle is still lighting for Maxine.
Re the Learning 2.0. I don't know what I am doing, if it wasn't for Sharon I wouldn't be typing this but it doesn't matter, because I am having a better week than Noel Ashby.

I know you are all out there, I just can't see you.
Thanks for the posts, keep in touch. Pop in for a cuppa & love to all the family. Mon x

1 comment:

proud womon said...

there's no doubt about it... you are a 'dag'!!!!! we need a video of you doin' your stand up routine woman!!!!